Presbyterian Health Services' Chaplaincy Services Department offers spirituality and emotional support services and resources to patients, families, staff and community.
PHS Chaplaincy Services for Patients
Services for Patients and Families
- Bedside visitation and support if you are in pain, anxious, grieving, have questions or need to relax
- Assistance with understanding and completing Advance Directives, organ donation forms, and Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Information about hospital and community services, such as food, lodging, funeral, and other resources
- Prayer, religious ceremonies and sacraments, or assistance locating someone from your faith background
- Pre-discharge education for rehab, health maintenance and disease management
Requesting Chaplaincy Services
To request chaplaincy services for yourself, a family member, or a staff member, dial the hospital operator from the patient's room and ask them to page the on-call chaplain.
Please give the Operator the patient's room number so that the chaplain is able to find you.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at Presbyterian and Presbyterian Kaseman Hospitals.