Combining advanced technology with compassionate care.
As a community-based hospital, we are continuously updating our clinical programs and medical facilities to meet both the changing needs of the community and advances in technology. The practitioners at Plains Regional Medical Center are among the finest in the region and provide highly-specialized care, supported by a team of experienced health professionals.
Some of our inpatient and outpatient services include:
- Cancer Center
- Community Outreach
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Diagnostic Radiology (including CT Scan, MRI and ultrasound)
- Dietetic Counseling
- 24-Hour Emergency Department
- Healthplex Rehabilitation Center
- Inpatient Nursing Units: Intensive Care, Medical, Pediatric, Surgical, and Women’s
- Labor and Delivery
- Home Healthcare
- Newborn Nursery
- Pharmacy Inpatient Services
- Primary Care and Specialty Clinic
- Rehabilitation Therapy (Physical, Occupational, Respiratory, Speech, Wound Management)
- Same Day Care Clinic
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Surgical Services: Inpatient, Outpatient and Day Surgery (including general surgery, orthopedic, gynecology, otolaryngology, podiatry and urology)
Through our affiliation with Presbyterian Healthcare Services, we are able to bring you additional, highly-specialized care, such as open-heart surgery or pediatric sub-specialty care, at facilities in Albuquerque, if needed.
Plains Regional Medical Center
2100 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Clovis, New Mexico 88101
Customer Service Hotline: