Daffodil Days for Presbyterian Home Healthcare and Hospice
Daffodil Days Continues to Break Records!
Thank you to event sponsors, volunteers and supporters who helped make the event a tremendous success! With your help, Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation's Daffodil Days continues to break records! With 160,000 fresh cut flowers from the fields of Washington, over 400 volunteers cutting, packaging and selling daffodils, 27 sales sites across Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, and 1,909 pre-ordered arrangements, the Foundation is thrilled to announce that this year's event netted an estimated $160,000!
Daffodil Days has supported Presbyterian's Home Healthcare and Hospice families through very demanding times for over 29 years. Your support helps to provide financial assistance for those in need as well as loving and compassionate care for all those involved.
Daffodil Days Sponsors
- Allegra Print and Imaging
- Pathology Associates of Albuquerque, P.A.
- Peoples Flower Shops
- Presbyterian Volunteer Services
- Apria Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Carol Carpenter
- Delta Dental of New Mexico
- Enterprise Holdings
- Gap Inc.
- Jack & Donna Barnett
- KGA Architects
- Klinger Constructors, LLC
- MetLife Resources
- Radiology Associates of Albuquerque, P.A.
- Rodey Law Firm
- Transportation Rental and Sales, Inc.
- Anesthesia Associates of New Mexico, P.C.
- Bradbury Stamm Construction
- DKD Electric, L.L.C.
- Fidelity Investments
- Goodmans Interiors Structures
- HME Specialists, LLC
- Keenan & Associates, Inc.
- Medline Foundation
- Mountain States Insurance Group
- New Mexico Gas Company
- New Mexico Mutual
- New Mexico Orthopaedics
- Platinum Builders Corporation
- Research & Polling, Inc.
- Star Bright Cleaners
- The Solutions Group
- U.S. Foods