Pediatric Update: May 3, 2013
Pediatrics for Primary Care Providers
Friday, May 3, 2013
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Presented by the Children's Center at Presbyterian and the Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation
Presbyterian Pediatric Update - Friday, May 3, 2013
This program is designed for pediatricians, family practitioners, emergency room and other physicians and allied health professionals who care for children. It is intended to familiarize healthcare providers with many common or potentially life-threatening conditions that may occur in infants and older children seen in the office, emergency room or inpatient hospital setting.
The annual Presbyterian Pediatric Update was established to provide practicing physicians and allied health practitioners with a reasonably priced opportunity to obtain high quality CME in pediatric and neonatal fields. The nominal registration fees are made possible through funding provided by the Presbyterian Children's Program, the Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation and exhibitor fees from corporate supporters.
2013 conference topics:
- Hypoglycemia & Hyperinsulinism
- Internet Safety and Cyber Bullying
- Project ECHO
- A Day in the Life of a Pediatric Oncology Patient
- How to Evaluate the Child with Recurrent UTIs
- Chest Pain in Children & Adolescents
- Pediatric Vision Screening
NEW THIS YEAR: Neonatal and Pediatric Skills Training on Saturday morning 5/4/13. Separate registration.
- Neonatal Intubation & Code
- Pediatric Intubation & Code
- G Tubes & Trachs
- IO Lines / Umbilical Lines