Student and Faculty Requirements
- Background checks (using the four required agencies identified on the form) or completed DOH fingerprinting.
- Orientation completed on their first day to the unit.
- Verification of the following immunizations
- Annual tuberculosis (TB) screening
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Seasonal influenza (Oct - Mar)
- Urine drug screen
Upon approval of your clinical rotation you will receive email containing your User ID and password.
Click here to enter Learning Central
Presbyterian is moving towards a fully integrated electronic health record. As part of your rotation you may need to obtain access to our Clinical Documentation systems (HOM/HED). Your faculty will let you know when your individual classes are scheduled.
Please register for Documentation and Medication Administration access through Learning Central.
Instructions for registration:
- Click on Catalog
- Click on Find a Learning Item
- Search for Academic
- Click on the Course Title
- Select a class date and time and click Enroll
* Note: You cannot register for a class within five days of the class date