Presbyterian Healthcare Services is committed to providing excellent healthcare to New Mexicans through Presbyterian Medical Group employed physicians, independent community providers at our hospitals, and a robust healthplan network.
Be a part of your care team!
- view your allergy and immunization history
- receive your lab and other test results
- request appointment
- request prescription renewals
Presbyterian Medical Group
- Presbyterian Medical Group is one of New Mexico’s largest systems of healthcare providers with more than 400 physicians in 36 specialty services conveniently located at more than 30 sites throughout the State.
Presbyterian Health Plan Provider Network
- The PHP provider network is a robust network of over 6,000 practitoners and facilities throughout New Mexico.
Presbyterian Medical Staffs
- Presbyterian's state-wide hospital system offers New Mexicans more than 1,400 community providers and Presbyterian Medical Group doctors.
The links below are printable documents (pdfs) of Product Specific Practitioner and Provider Directories for the current year. As these are subject to change throughout the year we offer a "Find A Doctor" link that will provide you with the most current list of providers. Whether you have a specific doctor you want to look up or have Presbyterian Health Insurance and want to look up who you can see please visit Find A Doctor for the latest.
- State Coverage Insurance List of Providers
- Presbyterian Senior Care 2011 Practitioner and Provider Directory
- Presbyterian MediCare PPO 2011 Practitioner and Provider Directory