Select Provider Network
Who we are and why we exist
Select Provider Network (SPN) is a PPO network, which operates in:
- New Mexico
- Durango, Colorado
- Lubbock, Texas
- Provides access to:
- 89 hospitals (including specialty hospitals)
- 1,448 primary care physicians
- 4,352 specialists, including Behavioral Health practitioners
- Provides the following services:
- New provider contracting
- Provider network maintenance
- Monthly provider updates
- Toll-free 800 number
- Customer Service
- Provider liaison
Select Provider Network is also a part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services, which serves to improve the health of individuals, families and communities. Presbyterian Healthcare Services was founded in New Mexico in 1908, and is the state's only private, not-for-profit healthcare system.
To obtain a proposal, please contact Sonya Moya, Commercial Sales Manager, (505) 923-8227.
You will need or to access these files. When you click on the links below, the computer will ask you whether you want to:
- Save the files to your computer or
- View the files right away
Please call (505) 923-8500, if you have questions or need assistance. We update these documents monthly.
New User? Register now to view and pay your medical bills, visit your doctor, view claims, get insurance quotes, and more.