Presbyterian Health Plan for New Mexico UFCW
Presbyterian Health Plan for United Food Workers Union
Welcome! New Mexico UFCW Union’s and Employers’ Health and Welfare Fund.
Presbyterian Health Plan is your health insurance Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) and medical claims processor. There are no changes to your current plan benefits. Below is information about us.
Presbyterian Customer Service Center
Available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Phone: 505-923-6990 or toll-free 855-271-7737
(Note: You may email us 24/7. We will respond during our normal business hours of operation.)
informedRx provides your pharmacy benefit and can be reached by calling at (800) 880-1188.
Important: If your prescription expires after July 1, 2012, and you need to see a Presbyterian in-network provider, please call the Presbyterian Customer Service Center for assistance.
Finding Your Family Doctor
You can perform a "Quick Search" with the provider's name at our online provider directory. Or, you may call or email our Presbyterian Customer Service Center for assistance.
Need Care Outside of New Mexico
Your health plan offers the MultiPlan/PHCS benefit which provides In-network Coverage for out of town doctors and facilities that accept MultiPlan. To locate providers, call our Presbyterian Customer Service Center or visit the MultiPlan web site.
- Click on the "Search for a Doctor or Facility" logo in the upper right-hand corner
- Scroll down to the lower box titled "Back of Card"
- Click the first PHCS logo or the Multiplan Triangles to view the extended network
My PresOnline Secure Member Portal
Information when you need it. Sign up for your My PresOnline member account to access benefit information, membership status, claims data, and much more.
Presbyterian Health Plan Resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transition of Care form
- Using the PPO network- learn more about your health plan benefits and the network of providers available to you.
- Know Your Health Plan Benefits - a collections of educational videos to help you better understand your Presbyterian health plan benefits and resources.
- Presbyterian Rust Medical Center in Rio Rancho
- The Women's Center at Presbyterian