Health Plan for NM Public Schools Insurance Authority
Presbyterian Health Plan Provider Online Directory
Search for a doctor or specialist near your home or workplace. If you have any questions or changes for the Directory, call Member Services at 1-888-275-7737 (1-888-ASK-PRES) Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader (it's free) to read these files.
This Current Summary Plan Description is a full description of coverage. If you have questions after reading this Summary, please call a Presbyterian Health Plan member service representative at 1-888-ASK-PRES (275-7737) from anywhere in New Mexico. Remember, employees and dependents must select a Primary Care Physician.
Personal Service for Presbyterian Health Plan Members
- Our friendly Member Services Representatives have received extensive training on your benefit plan and will answer your questions when you dial (505) 923-5600 or toll-free at 1-888-ASK-PRES.
- Your dedicated, local Member Services Team conducts all claims processing and enrollment processing in New Mexico. You'll never have to deal with an out-of-state representative when you choose Presbyterian.
Presbyterian ranks among the Best in the Nation:
- Presbyterian has contracts with over 2,600 physicians and the majority of the state's hospitals. Our comprehensive statewide network of physicians and facilities makes it easy for you to get the quality care you need where you live and work.
- Presbyterian offers heart care that is among the best in the nation. HCIA, Inc, ranked Presbyterian as one of the Top 100 Hospitals for heart care in the nation. The National Research Corporation has given Presbyterian the Consumers Choice for Heart Care.
- Presbyterian Hospital has been rated Albuquerque's preferred hospital for quality by area residents three years in a row by the National Research Corporation.
New User? Register now to view and pay your medical bills, visit your doctor, view claims, get insurance quotes, and more.