- About Health Plans
- Individual Health Plans
- Employer/Group Plans
- Medicare 2013
- Medicaid Programs
- For Producers & Agents
- For Providers
- For Members
- Healthcare Reform
myPRES gives you the information you want, when you need it.
- Requesting a new ID card and changing your PCP is now easier
- Co-insurance, deductible and out-of-pocket amounts met this year are now available
- Detailed Other Insurance information is now online
- Detailed information regarding your Primary Care Practitioner (address, phone number, etc)
- Find a Doctor, Provider and Facility functionality is now easier to navigate
Even with all the enhancements in place, there's only one thing that doesn't change -- your username and password.
myPRES Secure Customer Web site
Log on to myPRES to*:
- Change your Primary Care Practitioner (PCP)
- Request a replacement ID card
- Check claim status
- View authorizations
- View your benefit plan
- Verify your eligibility
* The availability of myPRES functions is dependent upon your employer's preferences.
If you have not yet registered for "myPRES" you can sign up now.
Use RxPortal to:
- Check your prescription benefits
- Get mail-order prescriptions
- Find pharmacies
- Find out about your medications and possible side effects
- Check your medication history