At Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc., we are serious about protecting your privacy. We recognize that you trust us to use your personal information to improve your health. You have a right to know what personal information we collect. You have a right to know how we protect your personal information. Read Presbyterian's Privacy Notice (.pdf)
Presbyterian Collects Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to give you healthcare services. We also collect and use your information to run our business and as required by certain laws, rules and regulations. We collect personal information about you from:
- Information we receive from you (such as name, address, telephone number, social security number, or medical information) when you complete an application, enrollment or other form
- Information from your transactions with us and our affiliates (such as claims information, eligibility status or data related to other transactions)
- Information from your transactions with others (such as claims filed by doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers)
Presbyterian Shares Information to Give You the Best Health Care
We share your personal information with companies or individuals that perform business or healthcare functions on our behalf. This group of companies and individuals provides services, such as:
- Healthcare delivery
- Materials distribution
- Joint marketing
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Information systems-related services
We also share your information when we are allowed to or required to by law. For example, we share information with some government and regulatory agencies.
Presbyterian Protects Your Privacy
We have written policies to protect personal information about you. We train all Presbyterian employees who work with confidential information to keep that information protected and private. We also use physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. As part of our commitment to protect your privacy, we continually review our policies and practices to ensure the safety of your information. Part of our effort to protect your privacy is to send you this privacy notice. We will send you updates of this notice as required by law.
New User? Register now to view and pay your medical bills, visit your doctor, view claims, get insurance quotes, and more.