- About Health Plans
- Individual Health Plans
- Employer/Group Plans
- Medicare 2013
- Medicaid Programs
- For Producers & Agents
- For Providers
- For Members
- Healthcare Reform
myPRES for Contracted Providers
With myPRES, providers contracted with Presbyterian Health Plan and Presbyterian Insurance Company, Inc. can check patients' eligibility, benefit plan details, and claims status as well as request a Benefit Certification or Pharmacy Exception. Apply for access to myPRES now.
myPRES for Non-contracted Providers
Non-contracted providers who meet 3 of the following criteria, may apply for access to myPRES. Apply for access to myPRES now if you meet the criteria listed below:
- Submit a minimum of 75 claims per month to Presbyterian
- Be a Participating Provider/Practitioner with MultiPlan
- Submit $25,000.00 or more in billable services per month
- Be a Specialty Hospital/Facility or Physician (i.e.: Transplants)
Note: For security purposes, if a myPRES Security Access has not been used in over 6 months, the access will be deleted and you will have to re-apply.
Need help? Contact the myPRES eHelp Desk
Email: Provider E-Help Desk
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (505) 923-5590
e-Business: Electronic Claims Transmission (ECT)
Have you considered submitting your claims electronically? Electronic Claims Transmission (ECT) saves your office staff time and money and helps to make the claims process as efficient as possible. Here are some other benefits of submitting claims electronically that you may not be aware of:
- The average time to process and electronic claim is 7 days, compared to 14 days for paper claims.
- You save the cost of postage and paper when you submit electronically.
- Your office receives a quicker confirmation of claims receipt and integrity of the data.
- There is a higher percentage of claims accuracy, resulting in faster payment.
- If you would like to submit electronic claims directly to PHP through our Fast Claim direct entry portal, click here. Fast Claim is designed to accommodate lower volume claim submitting practices that would like to submit claims electronically directly to PHP at no cost! For questions, email Gina Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn more about Electronic Claims Transmission, please refer to the Claims Section of your Provider Manual or contact your Provider Network Management Relationship Executive.
New User? Register now to view and pay your medical bills, visit your doctor, view claims, get insurance quotes, and more.