- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Number of Servings: 2
- 1/3 cup nonfat, dry milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 4 Tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- non-fat whipped topping (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Heat reconstituted non-fat dried milk in saucepan until warm; do not boil.
- Add coffee and hot chocolate mix. Stir well and heat to desired temperature.
- Divide coffee mixture between two mugs. Top with non-fat whipped topping and cinnamon, if desired.
Note: You can substitute 1 cup skim milk for the reconstituted non-fat dried milk.
Serving size: 1/8 recipe
Each serving provides:
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 87
- Calories from fat: 9
|% Daily Value (DV)*|
|Total Fat 1 g||1.5%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol 3 mg||1%|
|Sodium 66 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 16 g||5.5%|
|Dietary Fiber .5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Source: Produce for Better Health