Presbyterian Hospital: Greeting Cards
Send greeting cards to patients at Presbyterian Hospital
Wouldn't that special someone enjoy a get-well or congratulations e-mail from you? Use your favorite on-line greeting card company to send e-mail to your relatives and friends at Presbyterian Hospital.
The Mainstreet Supervisor checks the e-mail inbox once a day, Monday - Friday, and will print out the greeting card and deliver it to your patient.
This is a free service -- send cards as often as you like.
Just keep in mind four things:
- The Send to line must read firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the name of your patient in the Subject line, ie., Get well card for Jane Doe. If there is no subject line provided, make sure to include the full name of your recipient in the message, ie, Dear Jane Doe, congratulations on your new baby.
- Animated greetings won't print well. Try to pick cards that have just one image. This goes for greetings with sound or music too.
- We cannot accept messages from webshots.com -- the site is blocked for internal reasons.
Popular e-greeting card sites
- E-cards are free at e-cards.com
- Try egreetings.com for get well greetings.
- Send a virtual flower bouquet or virtual chocolate!
Want to send real flowers? Contact the Presbyterian Hospital Gift Shop at (505) 841-1178. We will gladly take your orders for flowers, balloons and other gifts and deliver it to a patient's room. We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.