Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque
Presbyterian Hospital is the largest acute care hospital in New Mexico, and provides a full range of medical and surgical healthcare services. It operates in a mixed business and residential area at the geographic center of Albuquerque.
Hours: 24 hours a day
Phone: (505) 841-1234
General and acute care hospital and 24 hour emergency rooms
453 licensed beds
- Rehabilitation Services
- Presbyterian Heart Center, which offers diagnostic catheterization, balloon angioplasty, open heart surgery
- Newborn and children's programs, including a Level III high risk neonatal intensive care unit and a pediatric surgery program
- The Women's Healthcare Center, including perinatology and high risk obstetrical services, one of the region's largest maternity programs and New Mexico's first in-vitro fertilization program
- Diagnostic and therapeutic cancer services
- Presbyterian Infusion Center, (505) 563-1309
- Presbyterian Donor Services, (505) 563-2195
Take a virtual tour of the hospital's main floor. We start with the entrance, the Welcome Center, and Mainstreet, offer answers to some frequently asked questions, and show you the elevators that take you to the rest of the hospital. We've also got maps of all seven floors.
E-mail Presbyterian Hospital Patients
Get well, congratulations, or sympathy cards -- it's free! Please try to send cards that can be printed and delivered to our patients.
Rachel's Courtyard Dream Now a Reality
Presbyterian Hospital has opened the doors to Rachel's Courtyard, a new area for play and recovery perched six floors above ground, just outside of the hospital's pediatric unit. We are currently raising money to furnish the outdoor roofed play area and the courtyard. Make an online donation now.
Your Health Information
Presbyterian Health Plan: