Presbyterian Hospital - Welcome Center
Finding Your Way Around
Maps and assistance are just inside the Main entrance at the Welcome Center (505) 841-1144. Mainstreet Supervisor and volunteers will help you with:
- Directions around the facility and maps
- Locating a patient's room
- Wheelchair assistance: We have Staxi Self service Wheelchairs available in the lobby at the welcome desk
- Locating nearby accomodations (link)
- Food and other services
See the list of Frequently Asked Questions, or begin the tour by following the links below:
- Turn left to see the Atrium
- Parking and Security
- Go left on Mainstreet to Elevator Lobby D and E
- Go right on Mainstreet to the Lobby and Elevator Lobby B
For Patient Information, including admitting and financial information, see the Patient Guide, Chaplaincy Services, Pharmacy, Heart Center, Cancer, Radiology or Hospital Services sections of the Presbyterian Healthcare Services website.
Need A Copy of Your Health Information?
To make a request to get a copy of your health records, print and fill out the Patient Information Release form (.pdf). Bring it in to the clinic or hospital where you received service, and we will take care of your request.
Where Can I Find...?
Here's a page with all the floor maps at Presbyterian Hospital.