Presbyterian Home Care Services
Presbyterian Home Care Services provides skilled, intermittent, medically necessary visits in patients' homes. A team of professionals closely monitors the patients' condition and progress, reporting to the physician and modifying treatment if necessary.
Our qualified staff use the latest technology to assure accurate and complete documentation and communication. This includes laptops, telephone, video and non-video monitoring.
Homecare Service Areas
Our professionals are trained and experienced in home care. They include:
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Medical social workers
- Home health aides
We offer specialized programs and care including:
- Video and non-video home monitoring by a registered nurse.
- Consulting and outpatient services help with relief of pain, symptoms and stress of chronic or serious life limiting illness.
Hospital at Home
- An alternative to traditional admission to the hospital
- Hospital level care at home; physician and registered nursing visits, aide care, medications, diagnostic testing and supplies.
- ONLY for selected insurance carriers.
Care is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Presbyterian Rural Home Healthcare is available in many areas throughout the state.
- Clovis 575-769-7399
- Española 505-753-1510
- Socorro 575-835-8343
- Tucumcari 575-461-7240