- Women's Center
- The Children's Center
- Heart Center
- Cancer Center
- Behavioral Health
- Surgical Programs
- Laboratory Services
- Volunteer Services
- Home Healthcare
- Medical Education
- Chaplaincy Services
- Albuquerque Ambulance
- Patient Care Connection
Presbyterian Pharmacy Information for Members
Presbyterian Health Plan Formularies
The following Formularies list the covered medications your doctor uses when determining the most appropriate course of treatment for you.
The Formulary includes many commonly prescribed medications, both brand name and generic drugs.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to open these files. Please select the Formulary that corresponds to your policy:
- Commercial Group and Individual Formularies
- Medicare Formularies
- Salud and SCI Formularies and Pharmacy Program
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization Request Form
- Specialty Pharmacy Drug Request Form
- Suboxone/Subutex Prior Authorization Form for Commercial and Medicare Plans
- Suboxone/Subutex Prior Authorization Form for Salud and SCI Plans
Use the RxPortal to:
- Check your prescription benefits
- Get mail-order prescriptions
- Search for pharmacies near you
- Find out about your medications and possible side effects
- Check your medication history
- Member Prescription Reimbursement Form
- Network Pharmacy Listing
- Vancomycin Oral Solution Compounding Pharmacies
Walgreens Mail Service
Get easy online refills and free delivery to your home with Walgreens Mail Service.
- Need a prescription refill?
Order your refills via mail order 24 hours a day, seven days a week for delivery within 2 weeks.
- New prescription?
Walgreens Mail Service Tips and Forms En Español
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Safety Alerts
- Important Information About Women's Preventive Services
- Appeals and Grievances - Providers/practitioners have 1 year (12 months) from the date of service to file an appeal
- Fraud and Abuse - The Presbyterian Health Plan and Presbyterian Insurance Company's Special Investigative Unit (SIU) is responsible for detecting, investigating, and reporting potential fraud and abuse activity. We are required to cooperate with regulatory and law enforcement agencies in reporting suspicious activity.
Presbyterian Health Plan: