The Women's Center at Presbyterian has a rich and proud history of caring for the women of New Mexico. For over 100 years you've turned to us for the miraculous and the mundane. And we've always been here to help. We've seen you through adolescence, we've helped you through childbirth. We've partnered with you to care for an elderly mother, a premature infant, an emergency surgery and a hot flash.
Career. Family. Activities. Changes to your lifestyle -- and to your body -- mean your health care needs are changing too. Now, more than ever, it's time to take care of you. And the ones you love wouldn't have it any other way.
- Quick Guidelines for Coping with the Changes that Menopause Brings
- Flash-ion Statement: Dressing in layers is key to keeping cool and comfortable during a hot flash
- Five Tips for A Healthy Heart
- Heart Truth for Women
- Bone Densitometry: A Fast, Simple Exam
- Women's Midlife Education Program - seminars and peer support program, January to June, 2013.
- For over 100 years, Presbyterian's professionals have been dedicated to improving women's health. No one is more committed to you.
We invite you to read the stories of others as they share with you, woman to woman, their Presbyterian experiences.