- Women's Center Home
- About the Women's Center
- Medical Staff
- Feel Better at Any Age
- The Lactation Institute
- Women's Health Information
Five Tips for a Healthy Heart
- Eat a well-balanced, low-fat diet
- Stay active
- If you smoke, quit
- Control your stress. No one can avoid it, but don't let it control you
- Have fun. Laughter is good medicine
We know that, as a woman, you are the heart of a network of family members. And, because Presbyterian offers a complete set of healthcare services, we can help you manage your heart health – and your entire family, including your children, husband, and aging parents.
With some of the best heart care in the nation right here in Albuquerque, we’re making it easy for you to feel better:
- The first accredited Chest Pain Center in New Mexico – and one of only 207 in the entire United States.
- New Mexico's only board-certified pediatric heart surgeon and the largest pediatric cardiology program in the state. The tremendous stress parents feel when their baby undergoes heart surgery is lessened because their baby can receive superior care, close to home and close to family.
- The first New Mexico hospital to be ranked among the top 100 hospitals in the nation for interventional cardiology.
Want to know more about heart disease in women or about the Presbyterian Heart Group?
Call for an appointment
- (505) 563-2500 or