RIO RANCHO, N.M. – Presbyterian Rust Medical Center is hosting a career fair on Tuesday, August 4 for available positions at its second patient tower and cancer center set to open in November 2015.
The six-story tower brings more clinical services to the Sandoval County community, including a new cancer center for outpatient oncology and radiation treatment, additional hospital beds and operating rooms, and an inpatient rehabilitation center.
WHAT: Presbyterian Rust Medical Center Career Fair
WHO: Potential candidates will have the opportunity to meet with Presbyterian hiring managers and recruiters to learn more about the benefits of working for one of New Mexico's Top and Most Meaningful Workplaces.
WHERE: Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
(Look for booths in the main lobby of the hospital)
2400 Unser Blvd. SE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
WHEN: Tuesday, August 4 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We are hiring for the following areas at Rust Medical Center:
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit nurses (night shifts)
- Family Birthing Center nurses (night shifts)
- Progressive Care Unit nurses, charge nurses and nurse techs
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit nurses
- Patient registration and admitting representatives
- Intensive Care Unit nurses
- Emergency Department nurses
- Care managers, social workers and health service assistants
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Rehab techs
- Cooks, food service aides, and dietary aides
To learn more about careers available at Presbyterian, visit phs.org/careers
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. Presbyterian was founded in New Mexico in 1908, and is the state’s only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. Presbyterian has eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Presbyterian is the second largest private employer in New Mexico with more than 10,000 employees.