We skip nothing to make your visit safer.
If you need care in-person or surgery, we're ready because we've made getting care even safer.
At every Presbyterian facility we now:
- Limit visitors with few exceptions
- Screen patients and staff for COVID-19 symptoms
- Practice social distancing in all clinics
- Minimize wait time in common areas
- Require all patients and staff to wear masks
- Clean with enhanced protocols
We’ve also made it easier to get care safely from home, online or on the phone with:
- Telehealth appointments by video or phone with your provider*
- Messaging your doctor with MyChart
At Presbyterian, we're giving better health a better chance.
Get the care you need.
*Telehealth appointments are charged as if you were having an in-person appointment. Learn more