Presbyterian Health Plans fit just about any situation and any budget. From comprehensive to basic essential coverage, we've got you covered.
Choose from three levels of coverage: gold, silver, and bronze. All plans cover the same benefits at varying levels and have a cap of $6,350 a year in out-of-pocket expenses for an individual, $12,700 for families. Regardless of which plan you select, you'll have no cost preventive care, and access to more than 9,000 healthcare providers in more than 500 locations in New Mexico and border communities.
Presbyterian's plans also include:
- Access to Presbyterian's system of more than 600 doctors and 8 hospitals across New Mexico.
- Free fitness memberships included at Defined Fitness locations in New Mexico and the nationwide Prime network. Learn more
- Prescription drug benefits with all plan options.
- Built-in prenatal and postnatal maternity care.
Bronze plans generally have the lowest premiums, but cover only 60% of medical costs on average. Gold plans have the highest premiums, but cover 80% of costs.
Keep in mind:
- The Silver B and Bronze A plans are Qualified High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP).
- Copayments – Benefits with copayments ($) are not subject to deductible. Unless specifically noted, copayment covers office visit ONLY. All other services received are subject to deductible and coinsurance.
- Coinsurances – Benefits with coinsurances (%) are subject to deductible first then you pay the applicable coinsurance % amount.