Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with the City of Albuquerque. As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you'll be connected to the coverage options, providers, healthcare facilities, and care services you and your family need to stay healthy.
- Access to Mobile Health Center
- No cost preventive care
- Convenient health plan information services available through myPRES any time, day or night.
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program Call 1-800-841-9705, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through PresRN
- Unique Services Reimbursement Program. Applies to Independent and Active plans only. Benefits are on a calendar year versus plan year, have limitations, and requests must be submitted within one year from the date of service.
Unique Services Reimbursement Program
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions.
Choosing a Plan
Need help choosing a plan? Use the Plan Decision Tool to help you make your decision.
CABQ Medical Plan Decision Tool
Understanding your plan
The Benefit Guide, a booklet outlining the most important things to know about your health plan, is available for download. Look for this upon enrollment before your effective date.
My Care Active Plan Benefit Guide My Care Family Plan Benefit Guide My Care Independent Plan Benefit Guide My Care Active and Family Group Subscriber Agreement My Care Independent Group Subscriber Agreement
Watch this video to learn how cost sharing works.
Service Outside of New Mexico
To receive services outside of New Mexico, Independent Plan members can search for a doctor through our national network of medical providers or our national network of behavioral health providers.
National Network of Medical Providers
National Network of Behavioral Health Providers
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) Document
My Care Active Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)My Care Family Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)My Care Independent Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)My Care Active Plan with Dependents Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)My Care Family Plan with Dependents Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)My Care Independent Plan with Dependents Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
Prescription drug coverage
The City of Albuquerque's Presbyterian Health Plan includes prescription drug coverage. A complete list of the drugs covered can be found in the Formulary documents available for download in our Forms & Documents library»
Mail Service Pharmacy Benefit
Presbyterian offers mail-order prescriptions in partnership with OptumRx. Order up to a 90-day supply of maintenance drugs (as prescribed by your physician) and get free delivery to your home with OptumRx Mail Service.
.Form for OptumRx Mail Order Prescriptions