Coverage That Comes With Peace of Mind. Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. provides outstanding coverage for Medicaid-eligible patients through Centennial Care. Whatever other challenges you are wrestling with, healthcare shouldn't be one of them. We've got you covered.
Presbyterian Centennial Care are funded in part under a contract with the State of New Mexico.
View Plan Details
Why Choose Presbyterian For Your Centennial Care benefits?
Presbyterian Health Plan has served Medicaid members since 1997. We offer doctors, hospitals and clinics all across the state.
What Is Centennial Care and How Do You Apply?
Centennial Care is the name of New Mexico's Medicaid program. To learn more about Centennial Care, go online to www.hsd.state.nm.us/LookingForAssistance/apply-for-benefits.aspx.
You can apply for Centennial Care in these ways:
- Go online and complete an application on the YESNM website.
- Call the New Mexico Medicaid Call Center at 1-888-997-2583. This call is free. The Call Center can mail an application to you.
- Visit your local Income Support Division Field Office. You can find addresses and phone numbers for Income Support Division Field Offices here.
- Even if you don't qualify for Medicaid, you may be able to get financial help to buy your own insurance coverage. Visit the New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange to learn more.
Presbyterian Centennial Care Provides all benefits and services of the Medicaid program including:
- Doctor's office visits
- Specialist office visits
- Maternity care
- Hospital admission
- Emergency medical services
- Behavioral Health services
- Long Term Care services
- Laboratory, X-ray and medical imaging
- Organ transplants
- Children's preventive health programs
- Hospice services
- Special rehabilitation services
- Vision services
- Dental services
- Home healthcare
Our Special Investigative Unit is responsible for the detection, investigation and reporting of potential fraud and abuse activity. We are required to cooperate with regulatory and law enforcement agencies in reporting any activity that appears to be suspicious in nature. According to the law, any information that we have concerning such matters must be turned over to the appropriate governmental agencies.
Centennial Care Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
See the NM Human Services Department FAQs in English and Spanish.
Online Tools for Presbyterian Centennial Care Members
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Navajo Hot Line: 505-923-5157 (in Albuquerque) or 1-888-806-8793 (outside Albuquerque)
If you are having a mental health crisis, call 911, or call the New Mexico Mental Health Crisis Line toll-free at 1‐855‐NMCRISIS (1‐855‐662‐7474).
This information is available for free in other languages. Please contact the Presbyterian Customer Service Center at (505) 923-5200 or 1-888-977-2333 for additional information. TTY users should call 1-888-872-7568. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Esta información está a su disposición de manera gratuita en otros idiomas. Sírvase llamar al Centro de Atención a los Clientes del Presbyterian al (505) 923-5200 o al 1-888-977-2333 para conseguir más información. Las personas que utilizan la línea telefónica TTY deberán llamar al 1-888-872-7568. Estamos a su disposición las 24 horas del día, siete días a la semana.
Services are funded in part under contract with the State of New Mexico.