Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with Albuquerque Public Schools.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. member, you get superior coverage, access to New Mexico's largest health system, and the quality care you expect to get and stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through NurseAdvicesm New Mexico
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
Schedule of Benefits
The Summary Plan Description provides an overview of the coverage and copayments required at each specific deductible level. Important information to check out includes:
- Copayments required for the types of care visits you usually make.
- Whether the plan covers your specific conditions or circumstances.
- Prescription coverage, especially if you are on an unusual drug.
Albuquerque Public Schools Summary Plan Description
Prescription Drug Coverage
Albuquerque Public Schools' Presbyterian Health Plan includes prescription drug coverage through Express Scripts. Login to your account at http://www.express-scripts.com/.
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see
Service Outside of New Mexico
To secure health service outside of New Mexico, find a doctor through our MultiPlan service.
Open Enrollment/Plan Switch Information
APS Employee Benefits Handbook
APS Employee Benefits
Contact Presbyterian's friendly Customer Service Center
Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.