Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with the City of Albuquerque (CABQ).
As a Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. member, you get superior coverage, access to excellent healthcare facilities, and the quality care you expect to get and stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through NurseAdvicesm New Mexico
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- The City of Albuquerque dedicated Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely devoted to you and available to answer your benefit questions
- Access to Mobile Health Center
The CABQ Group Benefits Booklet provides an overview of the coverage and copayments required at each specific deductible level. It also includes information on voluntary benefits, such as pet insurance, legal and whole life insurance. Important information to check out includes:
- Copayments required for the types of care visits you usually make.
- Whether the plan covers your specific conditions or circumstances.
- Prescription coverage, especially if you are on an unusual drug.
CABQ Group Benefits Booklet
Schedule of Benefits
Specific information on each of the three plans is included in the detailed plan information in the following documents.
My Care Active Plan
My Care Family Plan
My Care Independent Plan
Prescription Drug Coverage
The City of Albuquerque's Presbyterian Health Plan includes prescription drug coverage. A list of the drugs covered can be found in the Formulary lists.
Formulary List—Therapeutic Class
Preferred Drug List
Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization
Specialty Pharmaceuticals/ Medical Drug List
Pharmacy Prior Authorization Form
Fax completed Prior Authorization forms to Presbyterian Pharmacy Services at (505) 923-5540 or 1-800-724-6953.
Suboxone/Subutex Prior Authorization Form for Commercial and Medicare Plans
Important Information about Women's Preventive Services
What if my drug is not covered?
Presbyterian Pharmacy Network Listing
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see Understanding Formularies and Formulary Terms.
Mail Service Pharmacy Benefit
Presbyterian is pleased to offer mail-order prescriptions in partnership with Walgreens. Order up to a 90-day supply of maintenance drugs (as prescribed by your physician) and get free delivery to your home with Walgreens Mail Service.
Walgreens Mail Service Tips and Forms
Walgreens En Español
Service Outside of New Mexico
To secure health service outside of New Mexico, Independent Plan members can search for a doctor through our MultiPlan service.
Contact Presbyterian's friendly Customer Service Center dedicated to City of Albuquerque employees
Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fax: 505-213-0246 or 1-888-923-9550