Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner to keep Federal Employees healthy and well.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you get superior coverage, access to excellent healthcare facilities all over New Mexico, and the quality care you expect to get and stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through NurseAdvicesm New Mexico
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
The Benefits Booklet provides an overview of the coverage and copayments. Important information to check out includes:
- Copayments required for the types of care visits you usually make.
- Whether the plan covers your specific conditions or circumstances.
- Prescription coverage, especially if you are on an unusual drug.
2013 Benefits Booklet
2014 Benefits Booklet
2013 Summary of Benefits
An overview of the plan and the associated rates can be found in the Summary of Benefits.
2013 Summary of Benefits
2014 Summary of Benefits
Prescription Drug Coverage
The Presbyterian Federal Employees health plan includes prescription drug coverage. A list of the drugs covered can be found in the Formulary lists.
Formulary List - Therapeutic Class
Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization
Specialty Pharmaceuticals/ Medical Drug List
Pharmacy Prior Authorization Form
Fax completed Prior Authorization forms to Presbyterian Pharmacy Services at (505) 923-5540 or 1-800-724-6953.
Suboxone/Subutex Prior Authorization Form for Commercial and Medicare Plans
What if my drug is not covered?
Presbyterian Pharmacy Network Listing
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see Understanding Formularies and Formulary Terms.
Mail Service Pharmacy Benefit
Presbyterian is pleased to offer mail-order prescriptions in partnership with Walgreens. Order up to a 90-day supply of maintenance drugs (as prescribed by your physician) and get free delivery to your home with Walgreens Mail Service.
Walgreens Mail Service Tips and Forms
Walgreens En Español
Contact Presbyterian's friendly Customer Service Center
Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 27489, Albuquerque, NM 87125-7489