Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with Intel.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you get superior coverage, access to excellent healthcare facilities all over New Mexico, and the quality care you expect to get and stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through NurseAdvicesm New Mexico
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
Intel’s Benefits Booklet provides an overview of the coverage and copayments required at each specific deductible level. Important information to check out includes:
- Copayments required for the types of care visits you usually make.
- Whether the plan covers your specific conditions or circumstances.
- Prescription coverage, especially if you are on an unusual drug.
Prescription Drug Coverage
Intel’s Presbyterian Health Plan includes prescription drug coverage. Coverage details can be found in the Prescription Schedule of Benefits.
Prescription Schedule of Benefits
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see Understanding Formularies and Formulary Terms.
Contact Presbyterian’s friendly Customer Service Center
Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.