Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with the United Food Workers Union.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you get superior coverage, access to excellent healthcare facilities all over New Mexico, and the quality care you expect to get and stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through NurseAdvicesm New Mexico
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
A brief overview of the plans is included in the Benefits Summary.
Prescription Drug Coverage
Pharmacy benefits are provided by informedRx and can be reached by calling 1-800- 880-1188.
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see Understanding Formularies.
Service Outside of New Mexico
To secure health service outside of New Mexico, find a doctor through our MultiPlan service.
New Mexico UFCW local 1564 web site
Contact Presbyterian’s friendly Customer Service Center
Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.