Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with the University of New Mexico.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you get superior coverage, access to excellent healthcare facilities all over New Mexico, and the quality care you expect to get and stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through NurseAdvicesm New Mexico
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
Prescription Drug Coverage
University of New Mexico's Presbyterian Health Plan includes prescription drug coverage through Express Scripts. Login to your account at http://www.express-scripts.com/.
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see Understanding Formularies and Formulary Terms.
Service Outside of New Mexico
To secure health service outside of New Mexico, find a doctor through our MultiPlan service.
Contact Presbyterian's friendly Customer Service Center
Weekdays, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.