Have you considered submitting your claims electronically? Electronic Claims Transmission (ECT) saves your office staff time and money and helps to make the claims process as efficient as possible. Here are some other benefits of submitting claims electronically that you may not be aware of:
- The average time to process and electronic claim is seven days, compared to 14 days for paper claims.
- You save the cost of postage and paper when you submit electronically.
- Your office receives a quicker confirmation of claims receipt and integrity of the data.
- There is a higher percentage of claims accuracy, resulting in faster payment.
Submit electronic claims Fast Claim. is designed to accommodate lower volume claim submitting practices that would like to submit claims electronically directly to PHP at no cost. For questions, contact your Relationship Executive.
To learn more about Electronic Claims Transmission, please refer to the Claims Section of your Provider Manual or contact your Provider Network Management Relationship Executive.
Contact our contracted Clearinghouses to see which one is the best fit for your practice management system.
- P.O. Box 550857
- Jacksonville, FL 32255-0857
- 1-800-AVAILITY (282-4548)
- P.O. Box 1177
- Pecos, NM 87552
- 1283 Murfreesboro Rd.
- Nashville, TN 37217
- 1-877-469-3263, Option 2
- 7471 Pan American Freeway NE
- Albuquerque, NM 87109
- 901 International Parkway, Suite 200
- Richardson, TX 75081