Access to more and better information means you can make smarter choices about taking care of your health—and your family's health. Is it time for your child's immunizations? When should you schedule preventive care procedures for yourself? What were your vital signs the last time you went to the doctor?
As a Presbyterian Medical Group patient, you can enjoy online access to your electronic health records when you activate your MyChart account. Aside from convenience, MyChart also enhances communication between you and your Presbyterian care team, since all your health information is securely stored in one location. What you see is also what your care team sees, which helps to ensure coordinated care delivery.
Using MyChart, you can:
- Receive test results
- Send messages to your care team
- Request prescription renewals
- View summaries of previous visits
- View immunization records
- Request an appointment
- Access health information for family members
To activate your MyChart account:
Obtain your MyChart Activation Code
Please call 505-923-5590 or 1-866-861-7444 to receive your activation code. You may call any time, 24/7.
Register for myPRES
Visit our myPRES secure portal. Registration is easy.
Enter your MyChart Activation Code
- Once you've logged into myPRES, click the MyChart link in the Patient Services section, or the link in the right column.
- Enter your MyChart activation code exactly as it was given to you (note: use all capital letters and include the dashes).
- Click Submit.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click Accept. You will be directed to the MyChart home page.
Note: The activation code is a one-time-use-only code and expires after three months if not used. You will not use this code after you've completed the sign up process. If you do not sign up before the expiration date, you must request a new code.
Things you should know:
- MyChart is NOT to be used for urgent needs. For medical emergencies, dial 911.
- You will use your myPRES ID and password to log in after you've completed the three steps above, not your activation code.
- If you need help logging in to myPRES, call Customer Service at 505-923-5590 or toll free at 1-866-861-7444 any time, 24/7.
- If you forget your myPRES password at any time, use your challenge question to have your password sent to your email account.
- MyChart accounts are not activated for children between the ages of 14 and 18. Our policy follows New Mexico state law concerning the release of information for minors in this age range.
- Find out more about the Privacy and Security of your Health Information.
One Family's MyChart Story
See how the Berg family uses Presbyterian's MyChart to track their medical information and how that access enables them to play a more active role managing all aspects of their family's health.