Just as we are working hard to actively transform healthcare through the programs and services we offer through our integrated system of hospitals, clinics, a physician medical group and a health plan, we are striving to improve your access to medical resources online. Features on phs.org that we think you’ll find particularly useful include:
Find a Doctor
Need help finding a primary care provider? Or maybe a specialist? Throughout the site, you’ll see our Find a Doctor Tool, which gives you access to Presbyterian’s network of more than 9,000 providers statewide, including Presbyterian Medical Group, a select group of more than 600 providers in nearly 50 medical specialties at more than 100 clinics throughout New Mexico – all dedicated to your health and comfort. You can search by criteria that are meaningful to you.
How It Works:
- Search for a provider by name or specialty
- Search for a provider associated with one of our eight hospitals
- Presbyterian Health Plan members can determine which providers are covered by their health plan by logging into myPRES
Find an Insurance Plan
We are making it easier than ever to compare Presbyterian Health Plan benefits and coverage details so you can make the best choice for you and your family. Our latest educational resources will also help you to make sense of healthcare costs, program choices, drug coverage information and more. With our new Member Download Library, you can quickly find your schedule of benefits, formularies, HIPAA forms, important contact information and more.
What You'll Find:
- Clear description of benefits and coverage for each insurance plan.
- Easy to understand articles to clarify types of healthcare plans, health plan costs and who pays for what.
- Videos that offer brief presentations on often confusing healthcare topics, such as the difference between premiums and deductibles and why you should care about whether your doctor is in network.
Find a Location
Whether you’re looking for a family medicine clinic, urgent care center or hospital, you can quickly find the facility you’re looking for with our Find a Location tool. Facilities are conveniently organized by state region, urgent care facility and hospital. With each location, you can see the specific services offered.
How It Works:
- View visual map and click to find more medical facility location information
- Search for a Presbyterian medical facility by region
- Search for only Presbyterian Urgent Care Centers
- Search for all Presbyterian hospital locations across the state