Learn more about the options available to provide quick and accurate claims processing at Presbyterian.
Have you considered submitting your claims electronically? Electronic Claims Transmission (ECT) saves your office staff time and money and helps to make the claims process as efficient as possible. Here are some other benefits of submitting claims electronically that you may not be aware of:
- The average time to process and electronic claim is seven days, compared to 14 days for paper claims.
- You save the cost of postage and paper when you submit electronically.
- Your office receives a quicker confirmation of claims receipt and integrity of the data.
- There is a higher percentage of claims accuracy, resulting in faster payment.
is designed to accommodate lower volume claim submitting practices that would like to submit claims electronically directly to PHP at no cost. For questions, contact your Relationship Executive.
To learn more about Electronic Claims Transmission, please refer to the Claims Section of your Provider Manual or contact your Provider Network Management Relationship Executive.
Contact our contracted Clearinghouses to see which one is the best fit for your practice management system.
- P.O. Box 550857
- Jacksonville, FL 32255-0857
- 1-800-AVAILITY (282-4548)
- 7471 Pan American Freeway NE
- Albuquerque, NM 87109
- 505-346-0290 or 1-866-676-0290
- P.O. Box 1177
- Pecos, NM 87552
- 901 International Parkway, Suite 200
- Richardson, TX 75081
- 1283 Murfreesboro Rd.
- Nashville, TN 37217
- 1-877-469-3263, Option 2
Checking Claim Status
The easiest way to check the status of a claim is through the myPRES portal. You can access myPRES 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need additional assistance, you can contact the Provider Claims Activity Review and Evaluation Unit (505) 923-5757 or 1 (888) 923-5757.
Login to myPRES
Presbyterian is now offering electronic remittance advice/electronic funds transfer (ERA/ EFT) transactions to all contracted providers. Through a partnership with InstaMed, we are able to offer these services at no charge to you.
To complete your enrollment, register online or download and fax the Network Funding Agreement form and bank documentation to InstaMed at (877) 755-3392.
If you have any questions about this new service, please do not hesitate to contact InstaMed at (866) 945-7990 or email@example.com.