Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and communities we serve since 1908.
Things to Know About Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a medical group and health plan. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s second-largest private employer with more than 10,000 employees.
- We serve New Mexicans through our 8 hospitals, with more than 850 providers in 50 specialties at more than 100 clinics throughout New Mexico.
- We are governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of dedicated community leaders.
- We invest in the future. Whether it is our electronic health record that is shared throughout Presbyterian's health system or introducing new services in a new community, Presbyterian makes investments to better serve New Mexico now and into the future.
- We are committed to improving the health of our communities. Presbyterian is passionate about healthy eating, active living and preventing the use of unhealthy substances. From hosting growers' markets to partnering with local communities on health issues, Presbyterian is taking active steps to improve the health of communities across the state.
- We are innovative. From MyChart to Video Visits, Presbyterian is not only changing the way patients can access care and manage their health – we are making it easier, more convenient, and affordable.
- We are part of New Mexico's history – and committed to its future. Presbyterian was founded 106 years ago, but we know that even a legacy as strong as Presbyterian's is no guarantee for the future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
Presbyterian's commitment to you, your family and our community, shines through everything we do. Learn more about us:
Mission & Vision
Presbyterian's purpose is to promote the health of our patients, members, and community. Learn what guides us.
There is a lot going on at Presbyterian. Learn of new providers and new initiatives, and what we're working on to make New Mexico healthier.
We offer classes and events to educate and support our patients and communities. Find a class (or two!) and take a step toward better health.
We are honored to be recognized for our commitment to a healthy New Mexico. Learn more about recent awards we've received.
Contact information can be found throughout the website, but some of the most frequently requested numbers are provided here.