At Presbyterian, the health and safety of our patients, visitors and workforce is our top priority. Each of our locations will set their visiting hours independently based on community COVID-19 levels.
As part of an integrated healthcare system, Presbyterian offers patients access to not only dedicated primary care providers, but also highly specialized and personalized care. Our primary and specialty care providers treat patients in Albuquerque and rural communities throughout New Mexico.
- Children's Care
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiology
- Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Chronic Care Clinic
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Hematology / Oncology
- Pediatric Inpatient Services
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Urgent Care