Presbyterian Home Healthcare provides skilled, intermittent, medically necessary visits in patients' homes by our teams of nurses, therapists, dieticians, aides, technicians, social workers, chaplains, and volunteers. This team of professionals closely monitors our patients' condition and progress, reporting to the physician and modifying treatment if necessary.
We are Joint Commission accredited, Medicare and Medicaid certified, state licensed, and offer convenient, direct billing to all insurance companies. Our qualified staff uses the latest technology to assure accurate and complete documentation and communication.
- Skilled, intermittent, multidisciplinary care in the four-county area surrounding Albuquerque and parts of Santa Fe County. We also offer rural Home Healthcare Services to communities in Clovis, Española, Socorro, and Tucumcari.
- Each patient receives a personalized evaluation, treatment plan, and a team of caregivers, depending upon each medical need
- Services are part-time and intermittent
- Registered nurses are on call 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week
- Medically necessary need for a qualifying service (registered nurse, physical therapy or speech therapy)
- Patient is homebound, meaning they require assistance, or it takes a considerable and taxing effort to leave home. Simply lacking transportation does not render a patient homebound.
- Services must be ordered by a physician who will follow patient during course of treatment and sign the home health plan of care and any subsequent treatment or medication orders. Physician defined by regulations as M.S., D.O., D.P.M.
Provided qualifying service* is met:
- Skilled nursing*
- Physical therapy*
- Speech therapy*
- Occupational therapy
- Medical social work
- Home health aide
- Nutritional consultation
Our professionals are trained and experienced in home care, including:
- Registered nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Medical social workers
- Home health aides
We offer specialized disease management programs and care, including the following:
- Heart and lung disorders requiring cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound, ostomy, and post-surgical care
- Diabetic care
- Pain and symptom management
- Infusion therapy
- Pediatrics and high-risk obstetrics
- Urinary disorders
- Orthopedic and neurological care
- Palliative care (consulting and outpatient services to help with relief of pain, symptoms and stress of chronic or serious life-limiting illness)
- Pain and symptom management
- Video and non-video home monitoring by a registered nurse
Hospital at Home
(Services below available exclusively in the Albuquerque area)
- An alternative to traditional admission to the hospital
- Hospital level care at home; physician and registered nursing visits, aide care, medications, diagnostic testing and supplies
- Only available through select insurance carriers
- Presbyterian Home Healthcare main offices are located at:
- 8100 Constitution Pl. NE, Suite 400
- Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Hours: Care is available 24-hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
- Phone: 505-559-1000
In addition, Presbyterian Rural Home Healthcare Services are available in the following areas throughout the state: