Presbyterian Healthcare at Home makes it easier for you to get the care you need, in the comfort of your home. We offer a team approach to care, working together to keep you well. Our team will closely monitor your health and progress. We will continually update your physician about your health and modify your treatment, if necessary.
- We provide skilled, intermittent, and multidisciplinary care in the four-county area surrounding Albuquerque and parts of Santa Fe County. We also offer home healthcare services to communities in Clovis, Española, Socorro, and Tucumcari.
- You will receive a personalized evaluation and treatment plan for your care depending upon your unique medical needs.
- Our nurses are on call 24/7 for unplanned medical needs.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission, Medicare and Medicaid certified and state licensed.
Eligibility for Healthcare at Home Services
- Have a medical need that qualifies you for services
- Are homebound and it takes considerable and taxing effort to get to your doctor's office
- Are referred by your physician, who will monitor your treatment and plan of care
Our skilled and experienced team is here to help you with your unique medical needs. We offer:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Medical social work
- Home health aides
- Nutritional consultations
Healthcare at Home Programs
We offer specialized programs for disease management and care, including:
- Heart and lung disorders requiring cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound, ostomy, and post-surgical care
- Diabetic care
- Pain and symptom management
- Infusion therapy
- Urinary disorders
- Orthopedic and neurological care
- Pain and symptom management
- Pediatrics and high-risk obstetrics services
Presbyterian House Calls provides the primary and urgent care services you would normally get at your doctor's office when it is difficult to leave your home. We can provide care to you in your home, retirement community, assisted living facility, or adult day care center.
- 24/7 on-call care
- More time with your provider than an office visit
- Convenient primary care in the comfort of home
- Visits that are covered by most insurance plans
For more information about Presbyterian House Calls, please call 505-724-7300.
We offer palliative care to help with the relief of pain, symptoms, and stress of chronic or serious life-limiting illness. Not to be confused with hospice care, you will receive treatment for your pain and symptoms, in addition to curative treatment options for your illness. Our palliative care team, which includes medical social workers, is available to help you and your family with community resources and support. Palliative care is offered through Presbyterian Healthcare at Home, as well as a variety of Presbyterian Medical Group clinics in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
Our telemedicine services allow us to evaluate your health and provide you with the care you need using phone and internet-based video technology.
- Live video monitoring allows your nurse to assess your health, including your vital signs, weight, and oxygen levels
- Video visits are combined with traditional home visits
Hospital at Home
Hospital at Home is:
- An alternative to traditional admission to the hospital
- Hospital level care at home, including visits from your physician and nurse, home aide care, medications, and diagnostic testing and supplies
- Hospital at Home is only available through Presbyterian Health Plans
See "Peggy's Story/Hospital at Home"
This program is currently offered in the Albuquerque metro area. For more information about Hospital at Home, call 505-724-7300.
- Presbyterian Healthcare at Home
- 8100 Constitution Pl. NE, Suite 400
- Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Phone: 505-559-1000
- Hours: Care is available 24/7
- Plains Regional Medical Center Home Healthcare and Hospice
- 2217 Dillon St.
- Clovis, NM 88101
- Phone: 575-769-7399
- Presbyterian Española Hospital Home Care
- 1010 Spruce St.
- Española, NM 87532
- Phone: 505-753-1510
- Socorro General Hospital Home Healthcare and Hospice
- 306 N. California
- Socorro, NM 87801
- Phone: 575-835-8343
- Tucumcari Home Health and Hospice Agency
- 301 E. Miel de Luna
- Tucumcari, NM 88401
- Phone: 575-461-7240