Presbyterian is committed to improving the health of the patients, members and communities we serve. We bring our values to life in the communities we care for.
- People First: Patients, Members, Employees and Clinician Partners
- Wholeness: Body, Mind and Spirit
- High Performance: Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork and Trust
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned and not-for-profit healthcare system. We have served New Mexicans for more than 106 years. Presbyterian Health Plan, owned by Presbyterian Healthcare Services, has cared for New Mexico's Medicaid members since 1997.
Why Choose Presbyterian?
We help make it easy to manage your care. Presbyterian Centennial Care is a managed care Medicaid plan designed to keep you in good health. Presbyterian has you covered no matter what your healthcare needs are. We can help you if you are healthy or if you have special needs or need complex healthcare services.
You will be asked to choose a health plan to provide your Centennial Care benefits when you apply. You will get many value-added benefits as well as the standard Centennial Care benefits if you choose Presbyterian. These include:
- Dental varnish treatments for children between 6 months and 3 years of age
- Full medical and behavioral (mental) health benefits for members who qualified for Pregnancy Only Medicaid. This includes prescription drug coverage and routine dental care.
- Traditional healer benefits covering the healer's (provider's) services for counseling and healing rituals (for Native American Members only)
Centennial Care will reward you for doing something good for your health. You can earn points for your good habits. If you get certain medical tests or fill certain prescriptions (drugs) that help keep you healthy you will earn reward points. Spend your rewards points on health, wellness and fitness items.
Learn more about Centennial Rewards
Mail Service Pharmacy Benefit
Presbyterian offers mail-order prescriptions in partnership with OptumRx. Order up to a 90-day supply of maintenance drugs (as prescribed by your physician) and get free delivery to your home with OptumRx Mail Service.
.Form for OptumRx Mail Order Prescriptions
Native American Advisory Board
Presbyterian Health Plan's department of Native American Affairs has formed a Native American Advisory Board (NAA Board) to help us best serve our Native American members. It is our goal that there be a total of nine standing members of the Native American Advisory Board. These members would include:
- One member from the Navajo Nations area
- One member from the Apache Nations area
- One member from the Urban Indian area
- One member from the Eight Northern Pueblos area
- One member from the 10 Southern Pueblos area
- One member from the Indian Health Service/Tribal 638/Urban Indian Clinic (I/T/U) system
- Three members at large from Veteran, Elder, and Native American health advocate organizations
Meetings will be held in different areas on a rotational basis.
- First Quarter: Urban Indian region
- Second Quarter: Navajo Nation area
- Third Quarter: Pueblo area
- Fourth Quarter: Apache Nation area.
Meeting times, locations, agendas, and minutes will be available upon request. Please contact Travis Renville at 505-923-8897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.