After you’re enrolled in a Presbyterian Health Plan, you will have access to
valuable benefits and services that will help you and your family to stay healthy and active, including:
- Video Visits, giving you 24/7/365 access to board certified physicians using secure video
through your smartphone, tablet or computer webcam. In most cases, video visits are free.
- Free online access to myPRES, where you can manage your care online. View test results, pay
your medical bills, ask for prescription drug refills, review claims, send messages to care teams, view
your Presbyterian Health Plan coverage benefits and more.
- Free gym memberships giving you access to more than 8,500 national, regional
and local fitness, recreation and community centers.
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care and more.
- Assistance with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an
innovative disease management program.
Ready to Learn More?