Presbyterian Baby Benefits is a free program that offers tools to help you with the care you need during your pregnancy and after your baby is born. We want to help you enjoy and understand your pregnancy and your baby as he or she grows up. We offer:
- General pregnancy information
- Labor and birth information
- Information for after your baby is born
- Baby and toddler development information
- Gift card incentives for going to your prenatal doctor visits
- Care coordination services if you have a high-risk pregnancy
- A 24/7 PresRN for help any time of the day or night
- Transportation services to and from your doctor visits
- Help with making your doctor's appointments
Baby Benefits can help you, your partner and your family members learn the important information that you want to know about your pregnancy and parenting.
To get started with Presbyterian Baby Benefits, fill out the enrollment form below.
Form to Enroll in Baby Benefits
You can mail or fax your enrollment form to:
Presbyterian Health Plan
Population Health Management
PO BOX 27489
Albuquerque, NM 87125
When you complete steps in the program, you can earn gift card incentives. Presbyterian Baby Benefits is only available to Presbyterian Centennial Care members.
Step 1 - Early Prenatal Visit Certificate
Step 2 - Regular Prenatal Visit Certificate
Step 3 - Postpartum Visit Certificate
Centennial Care will reward you for doing something good for your health. You can earn points for your good habits. If you get certain medical tests or fill certain prescriptions (drugs) that help keep you healthy you will earn reward points. Participating in our Baby Benefits can help you earn rewards. Spend your rewards points on health, wellness and fitness items.
Learn more about Centennial Rewards