Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you'll be connected to the coverage options, providers, healthcare facilities, and care services you and your family need to stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program. Call 1-800-841-9705, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through PresRN
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
Summary of Benefits
An overview of the plan and the associated rates can be found in the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
Value HMO Plan Summary of Benefits and CoveragePremier PPO Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
The Summary Plan Description provides an overview of the coverage and copayments. Important information to check out includes:
Premier PPO Summary Plan Description (SPD)
Value HMO Summary Plan Description (SPD)
Service Outside of New Mexico
To receive services outside of New Mexico, Independent Plan members can search for a doctor through our national network of medical providers or our national network of behavioral health providers.
National Network of Medical Providers
National Network of Behavioral Health Providers
Prescription Drug Coverage
New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority's Presbyterian Health Plan includes prescription drug coverage through Express Scripts.
Login to your account at http://www.express-scripts.com/
Express Scripts Phone: 1-800-881-0297
For more information on prescription drug benefits, see