Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc. is pleased to be a health partner with the State of New Mexico.
As a Presbyterian Health Plan member, you'll be connected to the coverage options, providers, healthcare facilities, and care services you and your family need to stay healthy.
- Annual preventive screening reminders and periodic wellness newsletters sent directly to you
- Help with managing chronic conditions through Presbyterian Healthy Solutions, an innovative disease management program. Call 1-800-841-9705, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Direct access to medical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through PresRN
- Discounts from select providers for acupuncture, massage therapy, chiropractic care, vision services, and more
- Convenient Web-based services available through myPRES any time, day or night
- Our friendly, locally based Presbyterian Customer Service Center is completely dedicated to you and available to answer your benefit questions
Schedule of Benefits
Specific information on each of the two plans is included in the detailed plan information in the following documents. Important information to check out includes:
- Copayments required for the types of care visits you usually make.
- Whether the plan covers your specific conditions or circumstances.
- Prescription coverage, especially if you are on an unusual drug.
2017 HMO Summary Plan Description (SPD)2017 HMO Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Prescription Drug Benefits
HMO Prescription drug benefits are administered through Express Scripts
Express Scripts Phone: 1-800-743-1720
Service Outside of New Mexico
To receive services outside of New Mexico, Independent Plan members can search for a doctor through our national network of medical providers or our national network of behavioral health providers.
National Network of Medical Providers
National Network of Behavioral Health Providers