Providing confidence and peace of mind
Often times a diagnosis is just the first hurdle in a litany of obstacles to mentally, physically, and logistically overcome. Many people become overwhelmed by the thought of finding the right doctor or specialist and juggling those appointments.
Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation has developed a program to help you and your immediate family safely navigate your road ahead. Whether you are on that road today, or simply wish to plan for your future – the Foundation is here to walk with you. Luminary Circle offers the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, each and every day of the year.
Read what Luminary Circle members are saying about the program
As an expression of our heartfelt gratitude to our most generous donors, Luminary Circle members receive exclusive access to a team of compassionate and experienced liaisons whose purpose is to help facilitate your patient experience while using Presbyterian facilities.
Luminary Circle liaisons assist you with:
- Establishing with a new physician or specialist
- Physician appointments
- Billing issues
- Notifying family members
- Handling personal requests
Luminary Circle members are treated to the following benefits:
- A members-only hotline to access inpatient, outpatient, or emergency medical services in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area
- Complimentary valet parking at Presbyterian and Kaseman Hospitals
- Complimentary guest meals, flowers, daily newspapers, and specialty magazines
- Deluxe personal care items
- Assistance obtaining medical records and reports
- Meeting members and their family in the emergency room to offer peace of mind through seamless care coordination
- Other concierge-level services
Partnering with your care team, your Luminary Circle liaison helps you get answers to any questions that may arise during your patient experience, allowing you to focus on wellness and providing peace of mind to out-of-town loved ones. Partnering with our clinical departments, members also receive the following complimentary value-added services:
- Assistance with advance directives
- Lifetime membership to Presbyterian Healthplex
- Private tours of surgical service areas in advance of scheduled procedures
- Annual flu shot
The Luminary Circle is completely complimentary for donors, and immediate family members living in their household, who reach lifetime giving of $50,000 in gifts and pledges. Luminary Circle also welcomes estate gifts of $50,000 or greater.
If you are interested in learning more about the Luminary Circle and its benefits for you and your family, please email email@example.com or call 505-724-7259 to arrange for a confidential appointment at your convenience.
"A little lift of one kind or another means more than we can ever put into words."
Marion Kellogg Van Devanter (Mrs. Van)