We are proud to raise and steward funds to support critical needs, programs, and services at Presbyterian, all of which are bolstered by the generosity of donors like you. Because of you, we are able to support important things like:
- Emergency financial assistance for patients experiencing financial hardship due to prolonged treatments and travel
- Advanced training and certifications for nurses and clinical staff
- Support for adults and children battling cancer
- Care and rehabilitation for cancer, heart attack and stroke survivors
- Compassionate and dignified care and resources for patients and families provided by our Hospice team
Since 1908, we have been here to serve generations of New Mexicans. We are a not-for-profit healthcare system, and owned by the communities we serve. Instead of paying dividends to shareholders, we reinvest in care and services for New Mexicans like you.
We need your help to continue this legacy. When you invest in programs and services at Presbyterian, you help us improve access to healthcare and support initiatives that improve health in the Land of Enchantment.
Become a part of this great story and Give Now
Contact Us About Ways to Give