As a Presbyterian Medical Group patient, you have secure online access to your Presbyterian electronic health records when you activate your MyChart account. You can also have access to your family's records by requesting proxy access and MyChart offers teens, between the ages of 14-18, access to directly engage with their care team. Plus, you can download the mobile app and manage your entire family's health care while on the go.
Using MyChart, you can:
- Send and receive messages with your care team
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals and view current medications
- Schedule primary care appointments, request an appointment with a specialist, view past appointments, and cancel or confirm upcoming appointments
- Verify registration information and/or pay your co-payment
- View and accept newly available appointments
- Access your health summary including allergies, immunizations and current health issues
- Receive health reminders
- Pay your doctor and hospital bills, sign up for paperless billing and view prior statement and payment histories
Activate Your MyChart Account:
Get Your MyChart Activation Code
Please call 505-923-5590 or 1-866-861-7444 to receive your activation code. You may call 24 hours, 7 days a week. Or get your activation code at a Presbyterian Medical Group provider visit. The clinic staff can assist you in completing the activation process or you can do it on your own at home. If you choose to do it on your own, please see Step 2 and Step 3.
Register for a myPRES Account
Enter Your MyChart Activation Code
- Once you've logged into myPRES, click the MyChart link.
- Enter your MyChart activation code exactly as it was given to you (note: use all capital letters and include the dashes).
- Click Submit.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click Accept. You will be directed to the MyChart home page.
The activation code is a one-time-use-only code and expires after three months if not used. You will not use this code after you've completed the sign up process. If you do not sign up before the expiration date, you must request a new code.
Download the MyChart Mobile App!
After you create your myPRES Account and activate MyChart, you can download the mobile app in order to access MyChart on your smartphone without having to login through your myPRES account each time.
Requesting Proxy Access
For Your Child's Medical Records:
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor child under the age of 14 and would like to request access to their medical records, you can request proxy status.
You will be required to have your own MyChart account in order to access your child's records.
You can request access via your MyChart account. Once logged in, choose My Medical Record > Request Access to a Child. Complete the proxy access form and submit. You can also call 505-923-5590, option 4.
Below is the information you will need to have about your child and yourself in order to complete the request:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Name of child's primary care provider
- Last 4 digits of child's Social Security Number
- Insurance member ID
The request will be reviewed and if determined to be valid, access will be granted and you will be notified via MyChart.
For An Adult's Medical Records:
If you are an adult and would like access to another adult's medical records, you can request proxy status. Adult proxies can only be requested by calling 505-923-5590, option 4 or visiting the Presbyterian Medical Group provider's office of the adult you are requesting access to.
As the requesting adult, you must have your own MyChart account in order to access another adult's records.
Information you will need to have about the adult and yourself in order to complete the request:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Name of adult's primary care provider
- Last 4 digits of adult's Social Security Number
- Insurance member ID
The adult whose record is being made available will need to speak with our verification team. After that, the request will be reviewed and if determined to be valid, access will be granted and you will be notified via MyChart.
Things you should know:
- MyChart is NOT to be used for urgent needs. For medical emergencies, dial 911.
- You will use your myPRES ID and password to log in after you've completed the three steps above, not your activation code.
- If you need help logging in to myPRES, call Customer Service at 505-923-5590 or toll free at 1-866-861-7444, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- If you forget your myPRES password at any time, use your challenge question to have your password sent to your email account.
- MyChart accounts for children between the ages of 14-18 can only be activated by that child. The teen can choose to modify who can view their record. If a parent or guardian already has Proxy access to a child's account prior to their 14th birthday, their access will transition to a limited view on that birthday. Our policy follows New Mexico state law concerning the release of information for minors in this age range. On the child's 18th birthday, a parent or guardian's view will be terminated.
- Find out more about the Privacy and Security of your Health Information