Our goal in Volunteer Services is to match your interests and talents with a volunteer opportunity.
Opportunities are available in:
- Information Desk
- Cancer Care
- Adult Patient Care
- Gift Shops
- Pet Therapy
- Patient Transport/Ambassadors
- Surgical Services
- Sewing Groups
- Emergency Room
- And much, much more.
Adult volunteers must be at least 18 years old and Youth volunteers are 16 – 17 years old. Volunteers serve in nearly every department of the hospital, and provide a weekly commitment of 4 hours per week and an overall minimum commitment of nine months.
We have volunteer positions at many sites throughout the Albuquerque metro area and we offer an array of volunteer opportunities designed to help you find a rewarding and fun way to spend your time.
- Presbyterian Cooper Administrative Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and Physician Office Building
- Presbyterian Healthplex and Aquatics
- Presbyterian Medical Group at 5901 Harper NE, Albuquerque (Northside)
- Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
- Presbyterian Medical Group in Rio Rancho
- Presbyterian Medical Group in Los Lunas
- Presbyterian Medical Group in Belen
People volunteer at Presbyterian for a variety of reasons. Many are retirees who want to do something stimulating and worthwhile. Others still work, but they like to volunteer a few hours in the evening or on weekends. Student volunteers use their volunteer experience to explore healthcare careers and complete school community service requirements.
Other benefits of volunteering with us include:
- Free flu shots
- Gift Shop discounts
- Free membership at the Presbyterian Healthplex (minimum hours required)
- Annual Awards Luncheon
Make a difference in your life and the lives of others. Come join our team. Click on the link below to download our application. Applications may be submitted by email, mail or by fax.
You may mail your form to:
- Presbyterian Volunteer Services Department
- P.O. Box 26666
- Albuquerque, NM 87125-6666
- Fax: 505-841-1858
A Volunteer Program Manager, from the facility chosen on the application, will contact you within 1-3 weeks to discuss possible volunteer opportunities and set-up a potential interview. If you prefer, call our office at 505-841-1501 or e-mail email@example.com.